Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kitchen Floor problems

Well, this is what I was going to use for the kitchen floor. I found a print on Google and saved it, adjusted it on my photo software and then printed it out. Sprayed with some matte sealer and then cut it up. But, now that I have it here, I don't like it! I think it is too busy with the wallpaper and just not sure about the greens.......


I asked my oldest daughter what her opinion was and she agreed with me that there was too much going on. :)

So, we are doing the wooden floor. That was my original idea, but then found the tile and fell in love with it. So, I have sticks laid, and my "bug juice" on it. The bug juice is a combination of rubbing alcohol and Indian ink. "Holly" from Greenleaf forums suggested this for anything you want to age. I LOVE it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment