Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Finished Island

I just realized that I never put any pictures here of my finished island. It was so fun working on it. I had never worked in half inch scale before so it was a new experience and fun doing something like a beach. :) Greenleaf announced the winners last week. I didn't win, but wasn't expecting too. I could not believe all of the outstanding entries. There were so many that were simply beautiful. Here is the link to go and see for yourself.  http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=5999

Here are a few pictures of my island. :)

 The inside lobby.
 This is where the owner of the Island lives. His old VW wagon.
 Left side view of the Island.
 Lobby behind the Front desk.
The motor house, this Island goes out to sea by the this powerful motor. And a small row boat in case there is an emergency. :)
The right side of the Island.
Looking straight onto the Island. You will notice a nice pool for those visitors that do not want to swim in the Ocean.
Our beautiful waterfalls greet you as you enter the Hotel lobby.
Solar panels that help to run the electricity on this Island.
A Tiki Bar. We have fresh snow cones, slushies, and many items for fill you up.
Another view of the Tiki Bar.
 The old VW wagon, that the owner sleeps in. It needs lots of TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment